- domainIon Beam Applications
The System Architecture Team gathers about 15 engineers accountable for the global structure of IBA protonTherapy systems, its internal components and interfaces. The main mission of architects is to ensure global consistency across the product and oftentimes also support manufacturing and operations departments.
As a consequence, they work in close collaboration with several other teams, including for instance requirements & test engineers, electrical and mechanical design engineers and technical writers.
Are you looking for a challenging position?
We have the perfect job for you!
- As a System Architecture Manager, you drive and grow the team but you also act as a crucial link between our internal processes and purely technical expertise.
- As an example, you participate to product management and compliance steering committee, but also to research and development projects with significant architectural impact.
- In order to fulfill this role, you will need experience with complex systems in the Medical device regulatory environment.
- Combined with excellent communication and good people management skills.
- As a System Architecture Manager you have a Master degree in engineering with a broad technical background or similar by experience.
- You have solid practical experience (10-15 years) in complex electromechanical applications (development, architecture, integration, testing).
- Knowledge and experience in:
- medical device regulation
- medical device development process
- complex system development.
- Relevant experience in the management of a team composed of senior engineers with specialties in various domains.
- A team player having the passion to listen, understand, communicate and convince others.
- You are curious and willing to keep on learning and improving.
- Willing to travel worldwide (up to 5%).
- You have excellent communication skills in English. French is an important asset.
- Published 02 November 2020
- City Louvain-La-Neuve
- Region Walloon Brabant
- Sector Engineers
- Education Master's Degree
- Function Type Clerk
- Experience At least 10 years experience
- Language skills English, French
- Company Ion Beam Applications
- Function HR Assistant
- Person Marie Coppens